Why Attend Daycare?
If one of the following describes your dog, doggie daycare may be the answer for you.
- Your dog is home alone all day and would enjoy the company of other dogs and people.
- You have a high energy dog that needs more than a daily walk.
- Your dog has a few extra pounds that added exercise could help him/her shed.
- Your dog is exhibiting behaviors associated with separation anxiety, such as barking and whining.
- Your dog has recently lost a playmate and would enjoy playing with others.
- Your dog just wants to play and have a good time.